Parents And child burnt in gun powder blast in Mbaise, Imo state – Graphic Pictures

Parents And child burnt in gun powder blast in Mbaise, Imo state – Graphic Pictures

A Nigerian couple living in Mbaise, Imo state and their child got burnt after a gun powder blast incident at their home.

According to online reports, the man, Mr Fenian Eke, last Thursday, August 3, in Mbaise, Imo State was making a gunpowder when it caught fire and exploded, injuring his wife and kid.

Read what Hallmark Chibuzo Paul wrote below;

“My fellow life severs who is at Mbaise pls, please someone should help us visit Holy Rosary Hospital Nguru Mbaise……Popularly known as Ogbor Hospital to see Mr Fenian Eke who got burnt with his wife and a child on thursday night, Mr Fenian Eke is was making gun powder before it caught fire and burnt them but thanks to the almighty that they re still alive, we cant let them die NO we will never let them die, please any body in mbaise or mbano please help me visit this hospital to know the situation, before we proceed.
Pls Donate to save FENIAN EKE WIFE AND CHILD . Account name: BDMG Resources Limited.
Ac number: 0246496310
Fenian Mobile number:08102271010
Together we can save this family, we can’t let them die. We need to raise fund before Friday 11th August according to the doctor. Pls share and save a life. See Graphic Pictures below:


Tags: , ,

About Author


Is all About Blogging and Entertainment --- From Vivian, 24/7 Updates on celebrity Gossip and Entertainment +News , I ? U , Welcome to VivianGist ... come for more ... Everyday

Trending Posts

Leave a comment

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Copyright © 2017 Vivian Gist | Vivian Gist Nigeria